Office Manager - Finance

col-narrow-left   

Job ID:

274947

Minimum Education Level:

Bachelor Degree

Minimum Total Years of Experience:

5 Years

Job Level:

Middle

Company Benefits:

5-day week, Discretionary bonus, MPF, Transportation allowance
col-narrow-right   

Industry:

Accounting and Finance, Education

Job Function:

Accounting: Accountant, Accountant - Chartered/CPA, Accountant - Cost, Accountant - Credit & Risk, Accountant - Financial

Job Location:

Hong Kong SAR

Employment Type:

Full Time

Preferred Language Skills:

English - Fluent

Posted:

11.05.2020
col-wide   

Job Summary:

- School finances
- AR / AP
- Payroll and MPF
- HR
- Reportings, Budget
- Clerical support to Principal and The Head of Little Stars
- Daily Administration

Job Description:

To support the smooth running of the school and to allow the teaching staff to continually focus on developing the children, a pivotal role has arisen for an Office Manager with a comprehensive background in finance to work closely with the Principal and the Leadership Team to promote the unique ethos, culture and image of the School.

As Office Manager you will be the sole person in charge of all the school’s finances which will include handling MPF, contracts, payroll, visas as well as accounts payable and receivable, banking, audit and internal and external reporting. This will account for 40% of your accountabilities with the remaining 60% providing full clerical support to the Principal and The Head of Little Stars.

Success will be achieved through your ability to effectively manage the day to day running of the school office, efficiently take control of waiting lists and the school database.

The ideal applicant will have exceptional interpersonal skills, be degree qualified with preferable experience within a school environment and significant exposure with handling a finance function. Applicants with experience of QuickBooks or similar accounting packages will be highly desired.

Company Info
City Kids Preschool
12 Borrett Road
Mid-Levels, Hong Kong SAR

Phone: 25224446
Web Site: https://www.citykidshk.org

Company Profile



Company Info

City Kids Preschool

Phone:
Web Site:

col-narrow-left   

Job ID:

274947

Minimum Education Level:

Bachelor Degree

Minimum Total Years of Experience:

5 Years

Job Level:

Middle

Company Benefits:

5-day week, Discretionary bonus, MPF, Transportation allowance
col-narrow-right   

Industry:

Accounting and Finance, Education

Job Function:

Accounting: Accountant, Accountant - Chartered/CPA, Accountant - Cost, Accountant - Credit & Risk, Accountant - Financial

Job Location:

Hong Kong SAR

Employment Type:

Full Time

Preferred Language Skills:

English - Fluent

Posted:

11.05.2020
col-wide   

Job Summary:

- School finances
- AR / AP
- Payroll and MPF
- HR
- Reportings, Budget
- Clerical support to Principal and The Head of Little Stars
- Daily Administration

Job Description:

To support the smooth running of the school and to allow the teaching staff to continually focus on developing the children, a pivotal role has arisen for an Office Manager with a comprehensive background in finance to work closely with the Principal and the Leadership Team to promote the unique ethos, culture and image of the School.

As Office Manager you will be the sole person in charge of all the school’s finances which will include handling MPF, contracts, payroll, visas as well as accounts payable and receivable, banking, audit and internal and external reporting. This will account for 40% of your accountabilities with the remaining 60% providing full clerical support to the Principal and The Head of Little Stars.

Success will be achieved through your ability to effectively manage the day to day running of the school office, efficiently take control of waiting lists and the school database.

The ideal applicant will have exceptional interpersonal skills, be degree qualified with preferable experience within a school environment and significant exposure with handling a finance function. Applicants with experience of QuickBooks or similar accounting packages will be highly desired.