Users and Advertisers on AsiaXPAT Careers (“Users” and "Advertisers") agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
AsiaXPAT Careers is a web site owned by HKXPAT.com Limited.
AsiaXPAT Careers is a web site owned by HKXPAT.com Limited.
- AsiaXPAT Careers does not make any representation whatsoever about any Resume, Job or Project vacancy or Freelancer Profile advertised on the site, nor about any of the Advertisers who appear in the “Employer/Recruiter Directory”. Users and Advertisers of AXP must satisfy themselves as to the suitability of any agency, employer, freelancer, job, project, or resume found directly or indirectly through this website.
- Users and Advertisers agree at all times to deal with any information or products provided by AsiaXPAT Careers or accessed from the Site in a manner which abides by all applicable laws of Hong Kong, or of any other relevant jurisdiction (including, without limitation, privacy and copyright laws).
- AsiaXPAT Careers reserves the right to either reject or remove any job posting, freelance project listing, freelancer profile listing, or resume from its site for any reason whatsoever, including any advertisement or listing that is in breach of any law.
- Advertisers agree to indemnify AsiaXPAT Careers, its officers, employees and agents against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account by AsiaXPAT Careers as a result of the listing or proposed listing by an advertiser on jobs.asiaxpat.com or any related site.
- AsiaXPAT Careers provides no warranty to Advertisers that services available through the Site will be uninterrupted or error free. AsiaXPAT Careers agrees to use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that any disruptions to or a denial of access to its Site will be remedied as quickly as possible.
- AsiaXPAT Careers will use its reasonable endeavours to post all advertisements and listings submitted by Users and Advertisers in the format submitted to AsiaXPAT Careers and in accordance with the instructions of the User or Advertiser. AsiaXPAT Careers makes every effort to avoid errors in advertisements and listings it has agreed to post to the site however, AsiaXPAT Careers accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors and requires that Users and Advertisers check their listings for errors as soon as they are placed on jobs.asiaxpat.com.
- AsiaXPAT Careers may, at its discretion and without further cost or notice to the User or Advertiser, partner with or syndicate Job, Resume, or Freelancer data to other third party organisations employment sites. Details of any partner or syndicate employment sites will always be listed on the jobs.asiaxpat.com web site.
- Users and Advertisers must not post any advertisement, listing, or any information relating to pyramid schemes. Users and Advertisers also agree not to ask or require any Job Seeker to pay a fee or any money whatsoever to apply for any job advertised on the AsiaXPAT Careers website.
- Users and Advertisers agree not to use any feature of AsiaXPAT Careers to send unsolicited emails, to any person or business for any reason. Legitimate communication tools provided within AsiaXPAT Careers for the purpose of communicating with Employers and Job Seekers are the exception to this rule.
- Users and Advertisers posting Jobs or Resumes must post information that is accurate, truthful, and honest. Jobs must be posted for jobs that are current and legitimate at the time of posting. Jobs and Projects posted on AsiaXPAT Careers must be removed as soon as the positions are filled or for any reason no longer current.
- Advertisers must ensure that all advertisements posted on AsiaXPAT Careers comply with all applicable legislation, regulations, by-laws, ordinances or codes of conduct in all applicable countries.
- Advertisers agree to keep AsiaXPAT Careers, its officers, employees and agents fully indemnified against any actual or contingent costs, expenses, charges, damages or liabilities incurred in relation to any actions or claims brought by any person or entity against AsiaXPAT Careers as a result of an actual or alleged breach by you of any law, regulation, by-law, ordinance or code of conduct or such other actions or claims brought as a consequence of your posting appearing on AsiaXPAT Careers.
- Advertisers may not assign or transfer any rights and obligations pursuant to this agreement to any other person or entity without AsiaXPAT Careers's prior written approval. Approval will not be unreasonably withheld.
- Advertisers agree that AsiaXPAT Careers retains all intellectual property rights contained in any of the goods and services provided to you by AsiaXPAT Careers.
- Users and Advertisers accept that AsiaXPAT Careers cannot and does not screen, vet, or QA all job postings, resumes, freelancer profiles, or freelancer projects posted on the site. We do the best we can to ensure a high level of quality and accuracy but AXP is not responsible for the validity or accuracy of information contained in these postings. AsiaXPAT Careers will not be liable for any loss, costs, damages or loss of profits sustained as a consequence of any User or Advertiser employing or engaging any person sourced through AsiaXPAT Careers, or any job, contract, project, or freelance work sourced through AsiaXPAT Careers.
- AsiaXPAT Careers cannot and does not guarantee or warrant to the User or Advertiser that files available on or emailed through the site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, trojan horses or other malicious or harmful code. AsiaXPAT Careers will not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage resulting from the transmission from this website to your computer systems of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive items, however caused, such damage to include, without limitation, loss of profits, interruption to business, loss of the whole or any part of a programme or any data howsoever stored whether saved on a computer system or otherwise.
- Access to the names and contact details of job seekers in the resume database is available only to approved AXP Advertisers who have registered and paid for access to the resume database.
- Advertisers may access and use the information stored on the candidate resume database solely for the purpose of identifying candidates for current or forthcoming job vacancies. Advertisers must not use a job seeker’s resume or contact details for any purpose other than to help that person find a job. Breach of this clause may result in the Advertiser’s AsiaXPAT Careers membership being cancelled.
- Advertisers agree that AsiaXPAT Careers may, for the purposes of assessing an Advertiser’s commercial credit application, obtain from either a credit reporting agency or other credit providers, personal credit information about the Advertiser and/or its directors or a consumer credit report about the Advertiser from a credit reporting agency for the purposes of collecting overdue payments relating to commercial credit owed by the Advertiser.
- Advertisers agree not to post any information in any Job or Project listing that is misleading, dishonest or known to be incorrect.
- Job Seekers must ensure that their Resume is posted to the correct categories, the correct locations, and that all other information is correct and accurate.
- Advertisers posting Jobs must ensure that advertisements are posted to the appropriate categories and location, and that all other information is correct and accurate.
- AXP reserves the right to edit, re-categorise, change or update a Job Posting or Resume at any time. This is generally done to correct mistakes or omissions made by the User or Advertiser.
- All amounts owing to HKXPAT.com Limited must be paid within 14 days of the date of.
- Refunds on credit card payments will be made at the discretion of management.
- "Work from home" or "Business Opportunity" advertisements are allowed only under the following conditions: (i) The business must be based in Asia, (ii) Opportunities must not require any up front fee or payments of any kind (iii) The exact nature of the opportunity must be clearly specified in the ad. Vague descriptions or links to vague web sites are definitely not allowed. Any job or project listings that we think breaches these conditions may be removed at any time without warning or notification.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Hong Kong. Users and Advertisers irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Hong Kong, and waive any objection to legal action being brought in those Courts on the grounds of venue or inconvenient forum.